Thursday 10 April 2014

My April Favourites!


        So I thought I would do an April favourites!

  • Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara in Black RRP £6.99
As much as I love my trusty Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara, when I saw this on offer in boots I couldn't resist trying it, and Im sooooo glad I did! Although the reviews on boots' website aren't that great, this mascara is so good for the price! It gives a full effect without looking overly done! It does go a little clumpy but its easily fixed with a bit of trying! Definitely recommend this mascara!
  • Schwarzkopf got2b Glued Blasting Spray Hairspray £3.00
This has got to be the best hairspray I've ever used. My hair is stupidly thick (as in I need 3 lots of extensions to make my hair look real, yeah that thick!) and it doesn't move when I have this in! I literally loveeee this hairspray and I've tried a lot trust me!

  • No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Dry/Normal Skin £12.50
I'm quite lucky in terms of my skin as I don't get overly greasy or overly dry patches, but I do still use a moisturiser under my primer everyday and it makes my make up look so much better! The No7 products are some of my favourite skin products ever simply because they are so gentle on your skin! The Beautiful Skin day cream is definitely worth the money and it lasts forever! Seriously I've had this pot about 5 weeks and I've used hardly any! Fabulousssssss
  • Real Technique Powder Brush £12.99
I am a big fan of the Real Technique brushes but this one is a beauty! I know its meant to be for powder but I use it for my bronzer just because it gives such a good even cover! Its super soft and it looks really cute too! This is my 4th Real Technique brush and I would definitely recommend these brushes over MAC brushes (Forgive me! as the two I have had have both been pretty rubbish for the jobs I bought them for!) But these brushes are amazing! :)
  • MAC Frost Lipstick in CB96 £15.00
I LOVE a good MAC Lipstick (Who doesn't?) but this one is BEAUUUUTIFUL! It's super shiny and has a tiny bit of glitter in it so when it catches the right light it looks so glamorous! This is just one of my many go to lipsticks as it goes with the majority of outfits and make up styles!


Have you guys used any of these products? Or can you recommend any others?
Lots of love xx

3 comments:

  1. Great Favs! I love the look of that mac lipstick shade...it looks really pretty and I like that it has a bit of sparkle.
    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely! anything with a bit of sparkle in is always a good thing! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the lipstick such a gorgeous colou! Now following you can hope that you will visit my blog too xx

    Tia
    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete